Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
As a Support Associate, you trouble-shoot and solve incoming customer problems that are reported online through the customer service system at (COMPANY NAME)®. This task regularly involves liaising with development teams. By utilizing teamwork, knowledge databases, problem simulation, and remote work on customer systems, you will collaborate to resolve issues while achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
Check out what it is like to work at (COMPANY NAME) Hungary: https://yxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxxxxE and why (COMPANY NAME) Hungary is the Best workplace: https://yxxxx.xx/xxxxxxxxxxI
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Providing direct technical assistance for customers via our "Backoffice" Customer Service System for Material Management/Retail (Supply Chain Management, Procurement Focus)
* Collaboration with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
* Taking ownership of technical issues, and report errors to development organizations
* Analyze coding (debugging, tracing, verifying complex customizing)
* Creating internal/external content for our knowledge base
* Fresh graduates
* Supply chain, logistics, procurement experience is a plus
* Experience in backoffice customer service is a plus
* Internship in IT field is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor or Master Degree in IT / Logistics / Business IT / Economics / Mathematics / Engineering or close to closure
* Ability to work in teams of multicultural nature
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Programming skills
* Fast Learning with IT Affinity
* Customer and quality focus
* Ready for continuous learning and improvement
* Open personality and professional communication style
* Spoken and written English language skills are required
* Spoken and written German language skills are preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
* A compensation package above average
* Continuous personal and professional growth
* Strong focus on work-life balance
* Superior, open-space office and work environment
* International team
Job Segment: Material Management, Supply Chain Management, ERP, Consulting, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Logistics, Procurement
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, Procurement, ERP, Intern, Consulting, Engineering, Operations, Technology, Entry Level