Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The (COMPANY NAME) Technology&Innovation organization is seeking a committed Intern for Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in Budapest, Hungary. The T&I Central Engineering unit addresses all architectural and conceptional questions to ensure engineering excellence throughout (COMPANY NAME) and takes responsibility for operationalizing the CTO function across all board areas.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The role will include the following responsibilities:
* Develop tools and automation features that continuously reduce the need for manual intervention
* Automate the deployment and monitoring of the assigned (COMPANY NAME) cloud services across the infrastructures on private and public cloud
* Perform troubleshooting to quickly resolve the issues per documented procedures
* Document root cause analysis reports and develop standard operating procedures
* Collaborate with engineering and product management as well as other service groups
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Fluency in English - verbal and written
* Students pursuing Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering
* Background in Java or other object-oriented language, or advanced scripting skills (Python, Bash)
* Basic understanding of Linux and system administration
* Basic understanding of scalable, high available architecture for cloud-based/web application
* Basic understanding of software development cycle and service delivery process
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Prior exposure to cloud or hosted IT environments would be a plus
* Prior exposure to the usage of automation tools would be a plus
* Prior exposure to monitoring and alerting solutions would be a plus
* Prior exposure to Google Cloud/Azure/AWS would be a plus
REQUIREMENTS OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICATIONS:
* verification of active student status
* at least four active semester behind
* intermediate level of English
* studies in IT
WHAT WE OFFER?
* Practice at one of the leading software development company of the world
* Working in a multinational environment in 3 / 4 / 5 days, upon your university curriculum
* Develop expertise and experience in Cloud technologies
* (COMPANY NAME) product know-how
* Familiar and supportive community
* Pleasant working environment
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, Engineer, Curriculum, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Engineering, Education