Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
If you are interested in the Cloud
If you are crazy about new technologies and devices
If you want to build your career at one of the most innovative software company of the world
Than this might be an interesting opportunity for you!
Join (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud Operations Team!
What is waiting for you
* Deep dive into the technology
* The World largest business Cloud provider' portfolio
* Cutting-Edge Technologies
* A highly engaged team
* A people-focused, open and friendly community in a beautiful working environment
* To be able to share your opinion and improvement ideas because we are listening to you
* Opportunity to join and enjoy sporty life of (COMPANY NAME): Check out how we're doing
Your future tasks and challenges
* Learn quickly, understand and articulate new product's technical requirements
* Do operational tasks, handle escalations, process improvements
* Work closely with Internal / External technical teams (developers, operations teams and application support) across various global locations, to ensure timely delivery
* Adopt and consume new technologies that are relevant to the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Environment
* Able to provide 7/24 shift coverage
* Report errors to development organizations and senior operations team members
Do you have a similar educational background?
* BSc or MSc in Software / Electrical Engineering / Computer Sciences / Economics
* Fresh graduates with related internship experience are welcome!
* Ability to learn quickly to monitor, to understand and analyze large scale systems and infrastructures
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Proactive and result oriented attitude, with team player skills
* Strong English knowledge is essential
What to know about us?
* (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud Delivery center in Budapest is a key location responsible for Operating (COMPANY NAME)'s Cloud Products
* With highly skilled teams exposed in new generation technologies like Hana DB, Hana XS Engine, NetWeaver / ABAP, Java, Internet Of Things, etc. Budapest Delivery center is one of the best places to get exposed to various Cloud concepts, On-demand solutions and (COMPANY NAME) Cloud technologies, in a global landscape.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Electrical, Technology, Engineering