International Business Internship (Social/Political/Environmental Studies)
For young ambitious people who are ready to become leaders and develop professional skills in international environments. The internship allows to rapidly gain more experience in the fields of project management, event organization, marketing, communication and media, environmental studies and many more.
EuCham - European Chamber
The international non-governmental, privately-organised institution EuCham is committed to building future leaders of the business world. The objective of the internship training is to enrich the professional and social skills of young, motivated students and postgraduates in order to widen their horizons and prepare them for a successful future career.
Moreover, EuCham opened the selection process for a new internship opportunity, giving the chance for young professionals of environmental studies to work on the global initiative GREENWILL, aiming to foster a culture of sustainability for organizations and businesses, to set the framework for a coherent long-term sustainable development.
The aim of the internship training is that the intern receive a learning experience that fits future career goals. As a trainee at EuCham, the intern will develop skills in organizational, marketing, legal and environmental fields, by experiencing the advantages offered by the broad cultural diversity and international environment that is characterizing the chamber.
In addition, trainees will be given the opportunity to gain valuable insight in cross-border processes, to work in a professional environment and to network with professionals from all fields; as well as to work in four-day workweek with a three-day weekend model.
Participation in the GREENWILL projects will also enable to learn creating a global green policy framework for organizations all over the world.
Alternatively, the internship can be carried by partner companies of EuCham such as TOURMIX.
Responsibilities may include
- project management (conducting research on socio-economic and macroeconomic data, qualitative and quantitative measurements and comparisons, publication of the results, dissemination and promotion of the published research)
- marketing development (social media promotion; development of PR activities, integration of web-based PR opportunities; promotion through campaigns; creative activity for advertising and direct mailing; website and social media management; promotion through new channels)
- International development and coordination
- Event organization
- Local and international legal matters coordination
- International arbitration and conciliation
- Business Ethics Institute formation
- IT and webmaster
- Graphic design (infographics, newsletters, brochures, website; collaboration with graphic studio)
The official language of the internship is English, and the interns will be working in an increasingly diverse array of topics.
EuCham accepts applications for minimum 3 months (preferred: 6 months or more) in Budapest, Hungary.
The internship is not paid, however, scholarships are often provided by applicants' universities (check Erasmus and Leonardo programs and/or the International Office at your university).
- business / social / international / environmental / political studies (students and postgraduates)
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
- self-motivation, highly proactive attitude
- willingness to take responsibility
- computer literacy, precision, attention to detail
- higher ESG-friendly attitude: environmental, social and governance subjects awareness and consciousness
|Posted on:||23 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Government / Non Profit|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Study areas:||Anthropology, Area - Ethnic - and Cultural Studies, Art, Business Studies, Communication and Information Sciences, Design (Fashion - Graphic - Industrial - Web), Development Studies, Documentation / Archiving, Economics, European Studies, Financial Management, History, Humanities, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, International Relations, Journalism, Law, Law - Civil, Law - Comparative / Law with Languages, Law - European Community/EU, Law - International, Library Science, Management Science, Marketing and Sales Management, Museum Studies / Conservation, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology and Behavioural Sciences, Public Relations / Publicity / Advertising, Radio / TV Broadcasting, Secretarial Studies, Social Sciences, Social Work, Sociology, Tourism, Writing|