EuCham - an independent, non-governmental, privately-organized institution representing the interest of national and international companies doing business in Europe offers position as an Project Assistant Intern. The ideal candidate should be young and motivated student or postgraduate, with passion for business, leadership, research and economic affairs throughout which the brand of the organization will be maintained.
Responsibilities may include
- Event organization
- Project management
- Marketing and PR
- Participation in meetings and seminars
- General and social media management
- Personal assistance to the management of the institution
- Creation of presentations and reports based on economic research, followed by strategic thinking
- Project coordination, including sustainability, incubation arbitration framework and international funding
- Unique learning experience
- Contribution to the self-realization
- Networking opportunities
- Challenging opportunity, which will help in developing an outstanding future career
- Further connection with GREENWILL, which will help in developing acknowledgement for the green environment
- Professional working efficiency in English
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proactive attitude
- Highly developed communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Computer literacy, precision and attention to details
- Fields of studies related to Economics, Business and Legal Rights for instance International Business, Marketing, Management, Human Resources, Public Relations are a plus
If you are fitting the above description send an English CV with photo and cover letter with the preferred period clearly stated to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject Project Assistant Intern).
EuCham internships take place in Budapest, Hungary, on full-time basis with a preferred duration of 6 months. The internship does not offer any form of remuneration, however students and postgraduates can often participate in international scholarship programs such as Erasmus+ or Leonardo Da Vinci program, etc.