Junior consultant-Project manager/Budapest based, Native English UK nationality
If you are a smart, internationally open minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won assignments.
EUROPE Ltd is a Budapest based management consulting company working on international advisory projects. Our main client is the European Commission, but we also work for the government (DFID). We have completed projects in over 80 countries.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international development supports the developing countries. You master our main technical fields: public health and public financial management.
We offer a permanent position for a competitive remuneration combined with a bonus scheme.
This work is for you if you have
- Native English with excellent writing skills;
- Master’s degree preferably in law, economics, international relations or public policy;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills.
We love self-motivated, creative problem solvers with internationally open personality. Prior similar or related experience is an asset.
As your task would be to work on UK contract, we request that only UK nationalities would apply.