6-12 month Paid Consulting Internship -Masters-level, EU nationality
If you are a smart, internationally open minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won projects.
EUROPE Ltd is a Budapest based management consulting company working on international advisory projects. Our main clients are the European Commission as well as the UK, the Dutch and the Australian governments. We have completed projects in over 80 countries.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international development supports the developing countries. You will master our main technical fields: public health and public financial management. We have an international team where you will work with payroll staff of EUROPE Ltd in English. We also carry out projects in EU-28 countries, where you would be involved as research assistant or junior consultant. We will send you our brochures if your profile complies with our requirements.
Our former interns loved our internship.
This internship is for you if you have
- Excellent English writing/oral skills (European C2 level);
- Master’s degree preferably in economics, international relations or public policy, but we also consider other study fields;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills;
- Liable and responsible personality, dedicated to the organisation.
Unfortunately, EU nationality is a must – please do not apply without holding EU passport.
Tri-lateral agreement has to be signed between the sending university, the student and EUROPE Ltd - thus only apply if your university is ready to sign a support letter or an agreement or you would apply for Erasmus+ or regional scholarship. This agreement serves to justify the internship status.