About the Role:
You will be a part of a multinational and dynamic team of Accounts Payable accountants, who are responsible for the EMEA region. You will support the team within vendor invoice provessing and reporting tasks.
* Process incoming vendor invoices
* Follow-up on parked items
* Follow-up approvals and PO issues
* Root cause analisys of recurring errors
* Any other ad hoc tasks
* Follow-up on aged open items
* Reconciliation tasks
* Reporting tasks
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
* Ongoing BA/MSC studies preferably in a field of Finance and Accounting
* Languages: good English in writing and communication
* Good command of Microsoft Office
* Relevant experience at a multnational company is an advantage
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world