About the Role:
In the Reporting Center you will learn about the global controlling function of a multinational organization and acquire the technical, system-based skills of business analysis. You will be the part of an international team, directly reporting to the Reporting Center Manager.
* Work with the Reporting Center team to support their daily operation
* Prepare systems (e.g. open reporting occasion), load data, check data quality and accuracy
* Populate standard reports and analysis
* Technical design reports (layout, link to data sources) and queries
* Perform testing and report issues
* Provide user support for reporting application and drive issue resolution
* Participate in projects to develop new reports
* Participate in IT projects to enhance reporting center capability
* Ongoing university study in the field of Economy, Business Administration, IT or equivalent
* Fluent English
* Experience with SAP (MM and SR) is an advantage
* Similar work expereince is and advantage
* Ms Office advanced level (especially Excel)
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world