Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers (COMPANY NAME) around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our (COMPANY NAME) partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Join our team in
Financial Operations Intern - Invoice Processing - Dutch Speaking
What kind of tasks will you have?
* Handling incoming invoices in accordance with country specific tax and legal requirements
* Providing administrative support to the Dutch local market regarding invoice and payment monitoring
* Dealing with any kind of administrative tasks in connection with the core processes
* Maintaining regular contact with other departments (like tax team or payment team)
* Helping the P2P team with report preparation and other ad-hoc tasks
We have been searching for you, if you
* Have a full time active university semester now and for the upcoming 7months
* Are self-confident in English and Dutch language
* Have analytical and problem solving skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
* Have an advanced knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel
* Enjoy working as a part of a team
* Are a motivated self-starter
What you can expect from us is
* Flexible work schedule with 20-40 hours/week
* 1200 HUF/hour (NET)
* Six-month long internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the Procure-to-Pay activities at a multinational company
* We provide corporate assets such as laptop and mobile phone with (COMPANY NAME) RED subscription - unlimited talk, text and data
* To ensure our colleagues' health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office
* Private Medical Services
* Detailed training about the real estate processes with process documentations
* Chance to learn SAP, work with Microsoft Office and other applications
* Further career opportunities in the field of finance and other departments
#togetherwecan #movewithus #_VOIS
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|