Accounts Receivable Intern - Your future position?
As an Accounts Receivable Intern, you will perform accounting and reporting activities from the basics in a multinational environment. You will have the chance to get an in-depth look at our processes and work with stakeholders from various departments. You will also contribute to our ongoing projects and support the team with reporting.
* Apply cash from relevant bank account to the correct customer account on a daily basis in SAP
* Support the month-end closing activities including the account reconciliation
* Investigate and follow up unapplied and unidentified items
* Research and respond to AR accounting queries
* Create daily, weekly, and ad hoc reports
* Opportunity to participate in ongoing projects within Accounts Receivable
* Ongoing studies in the field of Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
* Sound accounting foundations (have studied accounting for at least two semesters)
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
* Fluency in English
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Pro-active and team player attitude
* Availability for a minimum of 25-30 hours per week
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|