Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of EUR33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October x, xxx1, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world's roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
We are looking for a dynamic Recruitment Intern to join our team and be part of our large hiring projects! You will be learning the know-how of recruitment from administration to headhunting skills. If you are interested in a new profession that is currently hot on the market then join us to learn the fundamentals of Tech Recruitment! We are based in the city centre with easy access from any major university in town!
As a member of the HR team, your tasks are:
* Participating in end-to-end HR onboarding activities
* Handling CV database
* Conducting pre-onboarding phone scheduling with our new hires
* Organizing pre-onboarding medical appointments
* Managing daily administrative tasks
* Managing ad-hoc HR tasks
* Supporting our internal referral system
* Preparing HR related reports in Excel
* Supporting ongoing Employer Branding and Recruitment projects
* Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university for 6 months at least in a technical area: Economic, HR or related area.
* Good command of English language.
* Able to work 24 hours/week - between 9am and 5pm.
In addition, it would be beneficial to
* Have experience in HR., onboarding related experience is a big plus
* Work independently, accomplish the tasks accurately and precisely.
* Have team player attitude and good communication skills.
* Be able to collaborate and work in an agile team environment.
* Be interested in industry leading technologies, patterns, processes, and best practices.
* Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects with a leading automotive supplier.
* An inspiring local team and collaboration in our international development network.
* Dynamic, youthful corporate culture and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility.
* Excellent career opportunities in a fast-growing business unit.
* New and modern office in the heart of Budapest (near Kalvin square).
* Flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the pandemic.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application
|Posted on:||29 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|