Clients & Markets Coordinator | Internship | Location Flexible
As a member of our Clients & Markets team you will work closely with our top directors offering a range of support tasks. You will not only implement and execute different market approaches based on geography, but also analyze different market segments within legal (M&A, Private Equity, Tech, and Litigation). You will also measure the feedback of client development initiatives and analyze the impact of them. This role will ensure that our approach to market is bespoke for our clients, franchisees and external collaborating agencies.
We are looking for an intern to become the right hand of our key team. As right hand, you will need to be adaptable to working internally and externally. This role will provide experience in key client management strategies and implementation.
The location of the internship is flexible. If you are able to join us in our Budapest office, you are more than welcome to join. If due to the pandemic you are stuck in your home country, we offer a fully online internship.
As a Clients & Markets Coordinator, you will:
• Continuously inform yourself about new trends and hot topics in the different legal markets (primarily in Europe) and legal practice areas by doing document analysis and research.
• Help the stakeholders and consultants understand the industry landscape in each location or practice group and lead initiatives accordingly.
• Analyze and screen key clients, and present your reports and findings to management and consultants.
• Participate in regional calls and follow up the different business cases.
• Decide, in collaboration with the consultants, which clients and stakeholders to target and carry out execution as appropriate.
• Provide support/guidance on client segments that particularly matter to Legalis, Consultants and their assigned locations.
• Coordinate specific business development opportunity efforts and, if appropriate for consultants, take initiative on those efforts.
• Link with “Community of Interest” in order to generate referrals.
• Update client roadmaps, maintain reports of key legal moves and collaboration partners.
• Collaborate with our consultants on a new start-up focussing on freelance lawyers in the CEE region
The ideal candidate has
• You must prove a strong interest in marketing and business development as well as good coordination and task orientation;
• You are creative and resourceful;
• You should have good communication skills;
• You are a self-starter and willing to learn, with fluency in English;
• Be able to work in team;
• You have the ability to work in the EU/hold an EU Residency permit;