HR/Talent Sourcing & Marketing Assistant
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our talent sourcing and marketing team in our Budapest office and become the right hand of our key consultants. You will work alongside senior consultants, supporting the recruitment process and be in charge of internal coordination. This role will challenge the selected person with extra responsibility, opportunities and autonomy. As an intern at Legalis you will improve your research skills & techniques as well as tasks related to management skills and data handling. In addition, you will have a chance to improve your English skills. The position is available for a minimum of 3 months and Legalis welcomes interns for 4 or 5 months as well.
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and talents. In order to meet the needs of the clients more fully it is imperative that we have an intern who is aware of the market and its changing demands.
As a member of our team, you will work closely with our consultants offering a range of support tasks. You will not only implement and execute different market approaches based on geography, but also analyze different market segments within legal (M&A, Private Equity, Tech, and Litigation). You will also measure the feedback of client development initiatives and analyze their impact.
As a Talent Sourcing and Marketing Intern you will have the responsibility to:
• Continuously inform yourself about new trends and hot topics in different legal markets (primarily in Europe) and legal practice areas by doing document analysis and research;
• Help the consultants understand the industry landscape in each location or practice group and lead initiatives accordingly;
• Analyze and screen Key Clients, and present your reports and findings to management and. consultants;
• Participate in regional calls and follow up the different business cases;
• Research and identify potential candidates or firms/companies looking to recruit new lawyers;
• Use main social media outlets to support and provide detail insight during a recruitment process;
• Decide, in collaboration with the consultants, which clients and stakeholders to target and carry out execution as appropriate;
• Coordinate specific business development opportunity efforts and, if appropriate for consultants, take initiative on those efforts;
• Maintain and update key database;
• Assist with data entry;
• Propose designs for job ads;
• Create key client and candidate profiles that will support further actions;
• Research and map out legal markets we work with or want to expand in.
Why consider this role?
• There is an ever- increasing demand for talented researchers capable of mining insights and strategy from data.
• This can be a great opportunity for candidates that enjoy advocating for research and want to see the direct impact of research on marketing and client development.
• The duration of the internship is a minimum of 3 months
• This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
• You must have a strong interest in marketing and business development as well as good coordination and task orientation;
• You are creative and resourceful;
• You should have good communication skills;
• You will be self-initiative and willing to learn, with fluency in English;
• Be able to work in team;
• Have the ability to work in the EU/hold an EU Residency permit.
|Posted on:||29 Apr 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Human Resources / Recruitment|
|Job starts:||01 May 2022|