Are you looking for a chance to live and work abroad where you can have full control over your hours? Do you have a keen eye for detail? Do you get a sense of satisfaction from organizing information consistently? Do you want to be a part of an upbeat and international workforce and want to develop and experience an administrative role?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and talents.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and thorough addition to experience a professional environment in our international team in Budapest.
Your daily tasks will include:
• Research and mapping out legal markets we work with or want to expand in using excel
• Update all the market maps to ensure greater usability and consistency
• Maintain database by creating and updating requisitions, inputting key correspondence with clients/candidates and entry of CV profiles
• Supporting the team with other administrative tasks
As an intern in Legalis you will get acquainted with a real working environment in an international company and receive many other benefits including flexible hours and experiencing the company’s culture. The duration of the internship is 3 months. This internship is unpaid and therefore we strongly advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your resume/CV, motivation letter (in English) and availability date to firstname.lastname@example.org
You take pride in:
• A keen interest and understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Fluency in verbal and written English; other languages are a plus.
• Creative organizational skills that make you more adaptable in a fast paced work environment and a proactive attitude
• Great attention to detail, determination and self-motivation to complete tasks