Are you interested in gaining experience in a successful, global business? Do you have an interest in recruitment? Are you looking for an internship opportunity in an upbeat international office? Do you want to grow and develop in an informal and supportive organizational structure?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services on a worldwide level. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and talents.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our international team in Budapest. You will work alongside a senior consultant, supporting the recruitment process.
We will support your work by giving you all the training necessary to help you make the best out of your internship experience. Thanks to our extensive internship program you will also have the chance to be a part of a highly diverse, social and informal workforce made of motivated and bubbly young professionals.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Research and map out legal markets we work with or want to expand in
- Research and identify potential candidates or firms/companies looking to recruit new lawyers
- Use main social media outlets to support and provide detail insight during a recruitment process
- Create key client and candidate profiles that will support further actions
- Maintain database by creating and updating requisitions, inputting key correspondence with clients/candidates and entry of CV profiles
- Arrange meetings and interviews between clients and candidates
- Potential for growth – possibility of conducting interviews
You take pride in:
Higher education degree with a motivation to understand and gain experience in recruitment
Fluency in verbal and written English; other language skills are a plus and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
Great communication skills that involve cohesion, precision, and timeliness of the message transfer
Creative organizational skills that make you more adaptable in a fast paced work environment and a proactive attitude
Reimbursement of Monthly Travel Pass
Monetary Prize for TA of the Month Award
Opportunity to network and build strong business connections.
As an intern in Legalis you will get acquainted and assist along with the recruitment process. You will improve your search skills and techniques as well as your account/candidate or other task related management skills and data handling.
As a successful candidate, you will be able to experience the company’s culture and be an integral part of the team.