Do you have an interest in the role of marketing within a business? Do you want to be a part of an upbeat and international workforce? Do you want to grow and develop in an informal and supportive organizational structure?
Legalis is a premier legal recruitment company that provides high quality services worldwide. Professional recruitment consultants use their networks, skills and knowledge to find premium legal talent and satisfy the needs of both the clients and people they place.
We are currently looking for a dynamic addition to our international team in Budapest. You, as a successful candidate will implement marketing strategies and efforts, both internally and externally. In the course of the internship, you will have the opportunity to work with key business leaders be involved in their business activities, including work of highly confidential and sensitive nature.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Monitoring corporate communications and strategy for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage
- Working on social media advertising and managing the business research on different markets
- Researching and reporting on competitive intelligence in different markets
- Maintaining corporate websites, assistance with content creation and administrative processes; preparing presentations and reports upon request; drafting internal newsletter
- Possibility to specialize in a specific segment of marketing: digital, content, design, PR, admin etc.
- Reimbursement of Monthly Travel Pass
- Monetary Prize for TA of the Month Award
- Opportunity to network and build strong business connections.
- Fluency in verbal and written English; additional language skills are a plus
- Some knowledge in the field of marketing (online marketing, copywriting, content creation)
- Advanced user level with MS Office, familiarity with Adobe and WordPress is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills that include openness, cohesive thinking, precision, and attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to working in an international and fast paced environment
- Motivation to learn while doing, and commitment to improving yourself in a professional environment.
The duration of the internship is a minimum of 3 months but we prefer 6 month internships. We strongly advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
Because of the volume of our internship program, we have a rolling date for applications - meaning, we consider applications with any date.