Danone is seeking a Logistics Trainee. Our ideal candidate is in his/her last year of University with a proactive & 'can do' attitude with a minimum of 25-30 hours/week availability. Do you recognize yourself? Join us to contribute to a healthier world at Danone! We are now looking for a:
(Part time, Location: Budapest)
Why should You apply right away?
- have insights in our logistics and warehousing processes
- learn about the logistics activities of a multinational company in FMCG industry
- develop in system usage: SAP, EKAER, transport software
- use your English on a regular basis and be a part of an international environment
As a Logistics Trainee you will support the team:
- Supply Chain purchasing order number creation and official documentation managing (traveling, conference, etc)
- EKAER number creation
- reports running and KPI reporting in transport and Warehouse side
- archiving logistics document
- audit material collection
- support Logistics manager in administration of WH process
What do you need to be a Logistics Trainee?
- Availability minimum 20-25 hours/week
- Ongoing University studies
- fluent English & Hungarian communication
- good MS Office (word, excel) knowledge
You as a Logistics Trainee should have:
- "can do" attitude
- proactive mindset
- good communication
- team player
- monotonity tolerance
Are you interested to join us?
Apply directly via https://jxxx.xxxxxx.xxx/.