Job Description Summary
The (COMPANY NAME) Company (GE) is an American multinational company operating for more than 125 years. GE has long been a global leader in Healthcare, Power, Renewable Energy, and Aviation. Today, GE also leads in delivering solutions across Additive Manufacturing, materials science and data analytics.
Our People Operations - Budapest Center is an HR process and administration organization of more than 180 employees. We are consolidating and delivering HR services for our different GE Businesses (e.g. Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation and Healthcare) for different European countries.
Our HR service portfolio is covering among others: Employee onboarding, - offboarding, Payroll, Personnel administration, Benefit administration, Fleet management, Employee query handling. We are dedicated to best class employee experience and make our Employees and HR community's life easier by continuously looking for improvement and simplification opportunities in their moments that matter.
WE COUNT ON YOU TO:
You will be participating in Company Car related HR processes where you will be handling Employee / HR queries and being involved in projects of improving/simplifying your respective process responsibilities. You will work closely with respective experienced team members and HR business partners for dedicated GE Business/Location and cooperating with them on your responsible HR service process.
As an Intern for Fleet Coordination process, you will be:
* Dealing with all Fleet related customer enquiries in a professional, courteous & timely manner, provide end-to-end customer care
* Consistently following defined Fleet processes
* Maintaining process documentation in accordance with local labor legislation & Data Privacy regulations
* Maintaining Workday and Fleet database, ensuring highest standards of completeness, accuracy and compliance with relevant legislations and GE policy requirements
* Ensuring effective communication with GE HR, Total Rewards and Fleet vendors through timely and accurate administration of Fleet processes.
* Proactively reaching out to HR, drivers and vendors to ensure timely resolution of transactions
* Actively seeking customer feedback & use it to improve our service offering
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
* Active ongoing college/university enrollment
* Availability for at least 25 hours per week
* Fully professional English/French language knowledge both verbal and written
* Ability to communicate effective through written and verbal communication and consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
* Demonstrated effectiveness to prioritize between tasks with different deadlines, complexity
* Be a supportive and enthusiastic team player
* Excellent attention to detail
* Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
* Ability to work in Hungary: we do not sponsor Visa / work permits. Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
OUR PEOPLE LIKE TO WORK WITH US:
* Flexibility is key to success for us, with our hybrid working set up you will be given the flexibility to balance between your study and work-related responsibilities
* We foster a culture of continuous development where people leaders and more senior team members feel themselves accountable to mentor those on their early years of , -or who just have started their professional journey
* We are happy to assist you with official proof and confirmation on your internship to your University/College
* You will work with state of the art HR system - Workday - that many big multinational companies leverage as their core HR system
* We are a diverse, vibrant team of many talents and nationalities - we respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and provide equal opportunity for all
* Your ideas and insights will always be welcome: we love to hear your voice whether it is about process improvement or overall ideas how we could do better
* We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture, where everyone feels accountable and empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected, and appreciated
* Our HealthaHead and GE United communities (just to name a few) adds to find your feeling of belonging and contributing to voluntary community work
* GE office is Váci Greens - the site offers a safe and friendly working environment with many funky community areas to chill out and coffee shop areas to have informal catch ups. It is easily accessible by transportation, by metro.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
|Posted on:||29 Jan 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|