The Marketing Trainee collaborates in implementing communications and marketing strategies. As a marketing trainee serve as guardian of (COMPANY NAME) brand helping marketing team to ensure brand consistency across all communication channels.
Role and Responsibilities
Please attach your English CV to your application!
Please note that this is a fixed, 1 year period employment with (COMPANY NAME), in minimum 30 hours work/week.
The onboarding of the new colleague will happen after the COVID-19 situation is over and the colleagues will return to the office. The recruitment process is happening online, via Zoom meeting.
* Help online team ensure appropriate execution of .com site activities by outstanding translations
* Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
* Assist social media specialist in social content calendar creation.
* Assist in organizing and execution of (COMPANY NAME) events, campaigns, etc.
* Support relations with stakeholders, partners and other divisions
* Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
* Provide general assistance to other staff as required
* Support Sxxxxxx.xxm content creation by translations
* Help social media specialist by Members application content translations
* Take part in flagship launches of divisions by assisting campaign managers
* Write content and distribute sponsorship proposals for events
* Manage pre-event marketing deliverables
* Manage and provide (COMPANY NAME) test devices to journalists & influencers
* Draft and distribute relevant documentation including but not limited to: sponsorship agreements, timelines, post event reports
* Maintain and update a database of sponsor contacts
* Examine and review the effectiveness of existing sponsorship channels and look for new ways to maximize sponsors exposure at the events
Skills and Qualifications
* Communication - clear and concise, able to present complex information at all levels, influential, good negotiation, ability to present
* People - understanding of relationship between cluster and division stake holders as well as manages PR and creative agencies
* Pragmatic - able to deliver final documents to a high standard within tight timescales, planning skills
* Ongoing studies or university degree in Communication or Economics or any related discipline
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Fluent in English (spoken and written)