Talent Acquisition Intern - Your future position?
As one of our beloved Talent Acquisition Intern has taken over his new role at (COMPANY NAME), we're looking for an enthusiastic individual who is ready to join our regional team in Budapest.
Come and join a thriving, new, and innovative recruitment solutions team in our growing GBS ((COMPANY NAME) Business Solutions) organization in Budapest! As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, amongst various tasks, you will provide administration, candidate attraction, and marketing related support for our superb team in our Budapest based operations.
Are you a detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and would like to discover the true meaning of being part of a real global Talent acquisition team? Then there is an exciting, multi-faceted role for you, in which you will be responsible for:
* You will work together with many of our team members including Talent Acquisition Managers, Recruiters, Sourcers, and last but not least with Coordinators. As a respected member of the team, you will support the interview scheduling part of the selection process, interact with candidates while searching for new talents by using different channels, and also analyzing candidate satisfaction surveys as a closing part of the process.
* You will edit the weekly open position newsletter and will support the expense reimbursement activities as well.
* To ensure that you'll be successful in your new position, you will be mentored and trained by the Executive and Talent Sourcing Manager, who will be acting as your direct lead.
Content Marketing Strategy Support:
* You will search for potential future partners with the help of our Digital Talent Brand and Attraction Manager. You will also measure partnership successes through KPI reports and document all the related databases properly to store valuable information.
Social Media Talent Acquisition Communication:
* Measure of all standard Talent Acquisition reports related to social media post performances and post traffics
* Work together with our expert who is based in Switzerland concerning ad-hoc requests
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes
* Ongoing College or University studies (preferably in a related field)
* You have 2-4 semesters before your graduation and able to work 20 hours/week
* Fluent English, any other European language is a plus
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude including the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), job boards, and application tracking systems
* Empathy and customer-focused attitude
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world