Do you want to work on famous brands like Dove or Magnum? Do you want to work for (COMPANY NAME), where we not only focus on our market- leading FMCG business, but we also champion sustainability?
If your answer is YES, then it's time for you to join (COMPANY NAME) in Budapest, where you get the opportunity to have a real impact and have real responsibilities that will provide you an exclusive insight into how our global FMCG powerhouse works.
Core responsibilities you will have:
We are looking for two internship candidates who will join our marketing teams and will be working for (COMPANY NAME)'s Beauty & Personal Care brands and Ice Cream brands.
We are looking for one intern for our Skin & Gifting team where they will work on brands like Dove and Baba and one for our Ice Cream team working on brands like Magnum and Algida, having as key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Support new product launch projects and marketing campaigns;
* Run digital marketing campaigns and own digital, social media, website related tasks;
* Keep contact with several (COMPANY NAME) departments and external Media, Creative and PR agencies;
* Deliver market analysis: marketing campaign evaluations, competitor analysis
* Organize and execute internal and external brand-related events;
* Offer administrative support in budget management, product ordering, product samples handling, organizing meetings, agency contracts, etc.
What we are looking for:
* Ongoing, active studies (preferably in Economics / Marketing Masters);
* Availability for at least 12 months internship; for minimum 30-35 hours per week (flexible working time and home office is option as well);
* Strong analytical and numerical skills, Excel proficiency;
* Both English and Hungarian fluency;
* Previous internship experience is a strong advantage.
Due to big number of applications, candidates matching all the above expectations are preferred.
What we offer:
* Paid holiday, you can even go on unpaid leave during exam period;
* We provide you laptop and mobile phone for flexible working.;
* Home office opportunity ;
* Real learning opportunity in a multinational environment;
* Online sport classes: zumba, yoga, spine gymnastics;
* Opportunity to buy (COMPANY NAME) products at discounted price in the employee shop;
* Health screening in the office;
* Dynamic and inspiring work environment;
* Supporting team, mentoring for thesis work and University required internship verification;
(COMPANY NAME) is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At (COMPANY NAME) we are interested in every individual bringing their 'Whole Self' to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|