HUD - Danone Hungary,a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for Strategy & Insight Intern Hungary (HU) Budapest Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
Market Research Intern
Located in Budapest
Danone is looking for a bright, high-achieving and highly motivated current student who is passionate about marketing, extremely curious and interested in new consumer trends and ideas.
This position will sit within the Strategy & Insight team where responsibilities will include execution of ad-hoc and panel market research studies and delivering highly impactful insights to Danone top management, brand & trade marketing and sales teams.
The Market Research Intern will be exposed to all areas of the business, is immersed from the beginning, and will be given a number of opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a growth opportunity and wants to start/build their career within the market research space!
This full-time, hourly intern position typically lasts 12 months and is a great role for someone who is interested in market/consumer research.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Candidates that possess a keen desire to understand what makes consumers and shoppers happy, how lovebrands work, to delve deep to pull out insights, and to provide recommendations for Danone team to help them optimize brand strategies.
Responsibilities for this position will vary widely depending on the projects on which we work. The constant is that you will work under supervision of our Senior Strategy & Insight Manager contributing to projects across categories and (potentially) countries.
* Reporting: strong contribution in building up internal reporting system based on panel data sources (Nielsen, Dunnhumby, GFK)
- Support Sr. Strategy & Insight manager in preparing monthly deep dive presentations related to Hungarian dairy market
- Analyze high-level data across a variety of data sources, help prepare reports and presentation materials
* Ad-Hoc: participate and help the set-up the fieldwork of ad-hoc researches under the lead of Sr. Strategy & Insight manager
* Fluent English is a must
* College Junior, Senior who is working towards Master degree in Market Research, Marketing, Sociology, Advertising, Life Science, Business or a similar field.
* Previous internship in Market Research environment is a plus.
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Excel advanced level is a clear advantage (functions, named ranges, basic VBA macros) but not necessary
* Other statistical software experiences is a plus but not necessary
* Detail-oriented, multi-tasker, fast learner, creative, enthusiastic and conscientious.
* Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently.
* Must have excellent organizational and writing/logic skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
Career opportunity: After finishing a successful 12 months assignment you have the possibility to become Junior Market Researcher
Leading light: the opportunity to work for the leading dairy company in Hungary with all the benefits of being part of an extensive international network. Unique opportunity to use wide scope of market
research techniques, understand how client side is transforming insights into action. Build strong relationship with biggest agencies in market research industry.
Inspiring people: all our people have exceptional and diverse backgrounds, research and brand experience so there is a wealth of wisdom to learn from as well as the opportunity to inspire others.
Training: tailored to individual's needs to equip them with the skills and knowledge to drive their own development.
We are waiting for you to join our excellent team!
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit dxxxxx.xxm We have something special inside, do you