Junior Brand Manager
Within the framework of Sanofi Group global business strategy and its high compliance standards, our new colleague will contribute to the Implementation of marketing/customer/patient strategy on a limited number of assigned brand(s) or product(s) or category(ies) within a geography.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS UNIT (CHC):
Available at pharmacies, online pharmacies and gas stations, our over-the-counter products are an important part of our Company's portfolio. We are proud to have big portfolio of brands in various categories, thereby being able to offer solutions for many people, like pain, cough and cold, allergy, digestive problems and magnesium deficiency management.
Based on consumer decisions, we have a number of products with a strong presence in the Hungarian over-the-counter key markets contributing to our remarkable market position.
* In line with corporate and business unit strategy, contributing to short- and long-term marketing strategy, preparing marketing plan/action plan and implementing thereof for achieving and maintaining the best market position and profitability
* Contribution to define the annual product sales plan, planning, executing, coordinate and supervise the marketing activities required for the implementation of the plan
* Analyze market trends, prepare interpretative analyses on own and competitor products, exploring new opportunities and preparing action plans for maximum capitalization
* Prepare the promotional expense plan and regular monitoring of its implementation by
* Maintaining optimal expense levels
* Liaising with external and internal partners in connection with the above activities
* Participation in the training of new sales representatives and the continuous training of the existing sales team
* Survey risk parameters for areas under her responsibility, introducing any necessary precautionary measures, preparing action plans and managing the execution of them
* Coordinate the trainee's work supporting the brand manager
* University/College degree
* Min 1. year experience in Marketing
* Excellent command of English
* User level computer skills (Office)
* Excellent communication skills
* Synthesizing and analytical skills
* Team player attitude
* Enterpreneurship, responsibility/ownership
* Proactive attitude
NICE TO HAVE:
* Pharmaceutical /OTC experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
* 1 year fixed-term contract in a dynamic, international environment
* Attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
* Opportunity for a successful career path within Sanofi - purposeful support of professional and personal development
* As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
* Competitive benefits
* Collective life- and accident insurance
* Discounted recreational opportunities
* Voluntary pension fund membership
* Yearly medical checkup
LOCATION: Budapest, IV. district
Empower Life Everyday
In 2018 Sanofi was selected 'Pharmaceutical Company of the Year' by the independent professional jury of Medicina Forum.
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 21st in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
Please check our career site for further opportunities and information:
https://wxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxxs (English version)
https://wxx.xxxxxx.xx/xx/xxxxxxr (Hungarian version)
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all