We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
(COMPANY NAME) is currently seeking an Intern for the Hungarian Sales team.
About the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is (COMPANY NAME)'s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at (COMPANY NAME):
* Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
* Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
* Gain visibility: With (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of (COMPANY NAME) leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
In this role, you'll support the day-to-day activities of the local sales team as a junior member (intern) in a very broad area of activities. It is a unique opportunity for those willing to learn and work hard to develop their skills and knowledge. You will be exposed to all the aspects of a sales organization's operations.
* Learn to use an enterprise CRM system and administer deals according to global guidelines
* Support forecasting cadence and process
* Responsible for ad-hoc small opportunities and customers
* Deal with Account Executives, Solution Sales, Customer Representatives
* Orchestrate and be integral to the Virtual Account Team
* Support structured demand generation leveraging creativity and new ways of selling
Your activities will be supported by an experienced mentor(s) and will have a close working relationship with a number of sales colleagues. When joining the team, a learning plan and work-schedule will together with you developed and established; most of your learning will be on the job, performing actual tasks. Having received certain guidance and training, you have the opportunity to immediately apply the knowledge by performing tasks - expanding and growing from there onwards. Overall, a hands-on mentality and personal engagement is expected working a highly professional environment where everyone is contributing with his / her personal skills and knowledge. So, you will be expected to work effectively in a team environment and contribute to the team's overall success, not be shy to also cover certain administrative task. The position will require self-driven diligent work while also offering the space & possibility to bring in your own ideas and to enhance & shape your area of responsibility.
You will get regular feedback on which you can learn and develop quickly. Based on your performance & accomplishments, drive and built up network you will have a chance to qualify and apply for a permanent position within (COMPANY NAME).
What will you actually do in this position?
It will change day-to-day. You will definitely have daily work in (COMPANY NAME)'s CRM system to administer deals and support the creation of customer quotations and support internal approval workflows. This task is administration heavy, but it will give you a deep insight into the workings of an enterprise B2B sales process.
On a weekly basis you will also support with the preparation for the country forecast meetings and calls and gain insight into how regional and global sales reporting looks like.
You will also join sales colleagues in customer visits and solution presentations and will develop to also contribute to these visits - as you will also take responsibility for follow up activities after such visits.
When you will have an overall understanding of our operation you will be also asked to help with the coordination of complex sales activities (i.e. organizing workshops with a wide variety of business areas).
You will have a dedicated small business segment (solution / industry) where you will be responsible to create and execute your own business development plan and create new opportunities for (COMPANY NAME). In this regard you will have the freedom to field-test your own ideas and get advice from your mentor.
Finally, you will also have ad-hoc, project type assignment to suite the needs of the local sales team (e.g. support the preparation of sales meetings etc.)
All-in-all your level of responsibility and the tasks assigned to you will heavily depend on your development progress. If you will develop quickly you will be trusted to run your own sales cycles with minimal supervision to let you gain experience in the sales role.
What's in it for you?
* If you want to pursue a career in B2B sales and you understand that to build a career you will need to learn the basics first, then this is a good place to start. However we do expect hard work and excellent execution from you if you want to grow is this role
* This is a real opportunity to learn and grow - you will be the part of a high performing B2B sales team in an enterprise environment at the world's leading business application provider
* To build your own business network within the ecosystem of the world's largest business application company
What you bring
* You must be able to work independently after receiving guidance
* Active student status (Bachelor or Masters) is required during the whole internship
* Native Hungarian language skills
* At least upper intermediate English is a must and will be tested
* Results-Driven and Customer Focused mindset
* Business Acumen
* Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
* Setting Personal Objectives
* Self-Awareness (knowing yourself - your strengths & your weaknesses)
* Drive the approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen
* Negotiation Skills
* Knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
* Responsibility for delivering the assigned tasks with and without assistance
* Willingness to provide administrative or technical support
Meet your team
The sales team is responsible for selling our products and solutions - such as (COMPANY NAME) S/4 HANA and lightning-fast business analytics. They build and maintain close relationships with customers and prospects, and they love to help companies change the way they do business.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: xxxxx6 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Requisition ID: xxxxx6
Posted Date: Aug x, xxx2
Work Area: Administration
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|