Danone is one of the biggest FMCG companies and is focusing on bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Do you want to join us to contribute to a healthier world? For our Essential Dairy Product Division we are now looking for a:
Logistics Warehouse Coordinator
(Fulltime, Location: Budapest)
The Logistics coordinator is accountable for the management of the physical logistics flow: transportation & warehousing in terms of day-to-day operations for the development of our Logistics Service Provider in Hungary. Responsible for preparing and implementing various continuous improvement actions in 3PL premises. Represents SC on local 3PL meetings and in projects with broader scope.
As a Junior Logistics Coordinator, you will be a full member of our team with a possibility to grow and develop yourself.
1-6 months: We will support you to gain confidence. This period will be a learning path for you to make sure, you can handle everything independently. If needed with a support from your manager.
* Maintain and administer company inventory control
* Develop important reports, outline/schedule and conduct stock-taking
* Track shipments across different channels
6 months: On top of your previous tasks you will take responsibility in:
* Help planning and maintaining the logistics policies and procedures
* Resolve problems that are related to transportation and logistics
* Analyze areas to find out the most cost-effective method
* Monitor the entire process of product movement
We are looking for a Junior Logistics Coordinator with the following profile:
Experience & Technical Knowledge:
* University degree with an interest in Logistics;
* Having previous Trainee/Intern experience in a relevant field is a plus;
* Fluently in English and Hungarian, spoken and written;
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools and ERP system is an advantage
Skills & Competencies:
* Confident communications skills with an ability to influences and mobilizes stakeholders
* Proactive and customer oriented mindset
* Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
Are you interested in joining us?
Apply directly via https://jxxx.xxxxxx.xxx/. Applications via mail or Indeed are not taken into consideration. For more information about the position or the procedure please contact Eszter Bánhidi (Talent Manager EE).