Job Description Summary
Intern will work in the field of Electrical design/study and Power Electronics engineering under the mentorship of technical expert in this field. The individual will work on a function depending on their prior coursework and degree.
* Master's / Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from reputed College/University
* Proficiency in MS Office applications.
* Power system design/simulation experience is added advantage
* Work with Electrical/Power electronics Engineer in assigned project in the field of Electrical Design.
* Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
* Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey
* Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms
* Provide documentation support in the assigned project
* Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
* Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service
* Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|