We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Job
Implementation of sub system project engineering process for project lifecycle through design, verification and validation activities. Steer design cycle of the project from preliminary design through detailed design and implementation working along with project leader.
Key performance Indicators
- Build know how of (COMPANY NAME) products and processes
- Adhering to technical processes and project engineering V Cycle
- Prelim Design, Detailed Design and ensuring implementation of design.
- QCD is as per WP commitment
- Could be assigned to more than one project
- Independently applies extensive expertise as a generalist or specialist to meet company standards and customer requirements including the design of complex new / modified products/ systems.
- Defines specifications for new or modified products / systems in area of specialization to meet contract requirements.
- Develops solutions to complex problems requiring innovation and creativity. Provides technical leadership to individuals or teams in resolving problems as defined above.
- Advises and provides technical direction on assigned project(s) to other technical staff reporting within same project(s).
- BE/BTech in Electrical/Electronics/instrumentation / fresh graduates
- preferred knowledge of system engineering lifecycle and related concepts.
- Strong Systems Thinking mindset / acumen and analytical skills.
- Flexible and resilience to work on multiple projects at a time
- Team orientation
- Aptitude to propose design applying sound design decisions and translating it into working functionalities during implementation phase.
- Aptitude to think in an integrative manner to identify and solve potential problems in design implementation.
- Effective communication, Stakeholder Management
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|