QA Automation Engineer (Intern)
This is an exciting opportunity as a QA Automation Engineer Intern in (COMPANY NAME) to plan, design and execute software testing processes in a Web Application environment.
(COMPANY NAME) is developing a new generation of Procurement technology products.
About (COMPANY NAME)
A "Magic Quadrant" leader, (COMPANY NAME)'s solutions work in a complex global economy. Our innovative Source-to-Pay solutions include automating customized workflows to source, contract, request, procure, receive, and pay for goods and services across the enterprise, refining the procurement lifecycle while reducing cost and risk of spending on indirect goods, direct goods and services, and improving supplier collaboration.
All companies want the best and brightest. At (COMPANY NAME), we also want team members who have a global point of view and who bring customer-focused enthusiasm and ambition to the table. We are a company of doers, of problem solvers, of figure-it-outers. We have fun and we work hard. (COMPANY NAME) is a truly global company with a diverse team of contributors and a set of core values that people can feel every day across all our offices.
About the Team:
You will be part of the R&D Team whose mission is to develop SaaS based Procurement Software. This team not only focuses on development but assures quality of the software by undergoing different validation activities which includes testing performance, security, data integration, scalability and reliability. Since we deliver unique & configurable solutions to our customers with high quality standards, our team is very hands-on with a strong mindset of problem solving and to handle customer's long-term challenges.
Our team works hard, plays hard and enjoys all indoor and outdoor activities that the company organizes from time to time, so that you can focus, work collaboratively, and be at your creative best.
* Understand business functionality of our solution through the existing NRT scenarios
* Minimal Java Script coding, automation test planning and design, test environment set up, analyze test cases, develop scripts, enhance scripts, scripts execution, monitor test runs, analyze test results and defect reporting
* Build automated test scripts for provided scenarios using Testing Automation software (or other tool upon (COMPANY NAME) decision) and define what each step does. You will also be responsible for writing new test cases if new product functionality is developed. (COMPANY NAME) uses Testim for its automation testing.
* Manual and regression testing efforts will have to be taken up from time to time if required.
* Provide ongoing support for test automation, follow up test execution results, analyze failures, create R&D requests in the Extranet where needed
* Report to QA Automation responsible for (Planning, status, staffing, progress, daily, weekly status reports)
* Continuous improvements (Technical adaptation, performance, robustness, new ideas for scenarios, etc...)
Skills You Will Need to Succeed:
* Knowledge in all phases of software testing, ideally in a windows environment.
* Knowledge using various automation testing tools for test execution and analysis
* Soft skills: Excellent communication skills (this position will be working with teams across other continents), problem solver and self-driven.
* Knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, Procurement is also a big plus.
* Bachelor (BS) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field or foreign equivalent
Join (COMPANY NAME) today and procure a great future for your career
|10 Nov 2023
|Type of job:
|Banking / Finance