Will be part of GE Digital's Platform & Industrial Applications Shared Services -QA team, Responsible for contributing to front end & back end testing with focus on Web, SaaS and mobile platform-based products.
* Execute quality-engineering tasks, which include defining test objectives and developing manual and automated test cases and procedures.
* Master the basics of underlying IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things) and Predix domain.
* Apply principles of Agile/SCRUM and Testing Techniques.
* Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs, report them and formulate solutions.
* Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for functional, and regression test cases- API and UI.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
** Expertise in writing code in Java, C, C++ or any other programming langauages
* Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
* Familiar with relational database design and good working knowledge of SQL.
* Familiarity with Product development life cycle and functional and regression testing techniques.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
* Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit
* Able to work under minimal supervision
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. wxx.xx.xxm
Locations: India; Hyderabad