In this role candidate will work on the design and development of centrifugal compressor performing Thermodynamic, Rotor-dynamic and Aerodynamic Calculations using In house tools and CFD evaluations. Candidate is expect to learn from the domain experts on the design criteria/limitations and develop design and present it to leadership.
Intern will be responsible for the
- Design and development of Centrifugal compressor design with existing tools.
- Challenge the existing practices with technical backing and propose Innovative solutions.
- Literature survey to get to know the available technology and market competitiveness of the technology.
- Perform CFD analysis for the Stage Technology development (Impeller, Diffuse, Return Channel)
- Optimization of the Impeller using Design of Experiments
B.Tech Mechanical/Thermal Engineering
Sound technical understanding of Thermodynamics/Rotor-dynamics principles
Good communications skills (written and Oral)
Ability to adapt and deliver in challenging situations
Experience using CFD tools (CFX)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. wxx.xx.xxm
Locations: India; Bengaluru