Focuses upon the provision of advice and administration and provides services across the related function in line with procedures and concepts. Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
* Uses best practice knowledge to challenge decision making in order to drive the most effective outcomes, in alignment with strategic direction;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction;
* Maintains strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Automation and Robotics
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey
|Posted on:||23 Jun 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|