Who are we?
(COMPANY NAME) is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. We are disrupting the way Learning content and Application Support is consumed. We provide large enterprises (Mostly Fortune 500 companies) with a SaaS platform that helps accelerate product adoption and reduce support/training efforts by providing Contextual and Step by step guidance inside any web application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product has redefined the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users.
"Hustle Mode ON" is the motto we live by.
What sets us apart from the rest?
* With many Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, (COMPANY NAME) has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
* The kind of elite customer base that we have, despite being a mid-sized Indian company is simply unheard of!
* With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized among the top 20 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list
* We have been recognized by Gartner as a 'Global Market Leader' in the digital adoption space, and listed by LinkedIn amongst one of the Top 5 startups in India!
* Our Customer centricity is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
* This is what our investors have to say - SoftBank || Sequoia || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
What will you get to do?
We're looking for a creative intern who is ready to join and learn from our high-energy content marketing team.
In this role you'll get to learn content marketing from the pros - from brainstorming and strategy, to writing, auditing, and optimization of TOFU blog articles, conversion rate optimization (CRO) to improve conversions, and on-page SEO best practices.
This role would use SEO platforms (Ahrefs) and content analytics (Google Analytics) to identify content that is decreasing in traffic, is underperforming, or needs to be updated with current data from a repository of 500+ pieces of content across our blog. This person ideally should be able to audit content to determine if a piece should be updated, rewritten, or pruned.
This person should be confident writing to business personas and having some experience in SaaS content marketing will be a plus.
This role will also be responsible for managing our CRO to improve our conversion for various CTAs, including for our solution pages, demos, whitepapers, and other resources - and coming up with A/B tests to improve.
Responsibilities will include:
* Auditing, refreshing, and pruning content across the (COMPANY NAME) blog.
* Keeping a pulse on the (COMPANY NAME) blog to understand what articles are falling in traffic, what articles are underperforming, and what needs to be updated.
* Owning content refreshes by writing content to add to falling or underperforming content.
* Owning an interlinking strategy that ensures all new content is properly linked from similar content.
* Creating branded graphics to add value to existing content.
* Owning analytics and reporting on CTA conversions.
* A/B testing CTAs to improve conversions.
What do you need to have?
* Ability to work closely with members at all levels in the organization, including leadership
* Flexibility to work in the EMEA time zone (1 PM to 10 PM),
* Zeal to become a content marketing and SEO expert.
* Understanding on-page SEO best practices such as interlinking, headers, etc.
* Willingness and readiness to instantly contribute to a high-performing content marketing team.
* We don't believe in keeping the applicants hanging and give very high importance to closing the loop irrespective of the outcome of your application. In case you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of applying for this role, please reach out to Richa on LinkedIn
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
|Posted on:||23 Sep 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|