The Role: The Salesforce Developer will primarily focus on assisting in maintenance of our Salesforce instance. The role will help turn business requirements into custom developed solutions for sales, marketing & CS team.
The Company: (COMPANY NAME) helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry's most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the (COMPANY NAME) Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
The Fit: We are looking for a person who has experience developing and/or supporting salesforce custom apps with a focus on Sales & Service cloud. A person who is detail oriented, disciplined, and can interact well with US based colleagues. Ability to wear multiple hats [BA/Developer/Admin/Architect/PM]
Business Acumen Fit (work experience):
* 4+ years of salesforce development/consulting/support experience. Preferably, 3+ years with an enterprise software consulting or SaaS startup.
* SFDC administration support for day-to-day object, field, workflow, validation rule, and data support issues.
* High quality business analysis and presentation skills.
* Strong English written and verbal communications skills.
* Internal customer focused. We are extremely customer centric and will go that extra mile to win a customer and more importantly woo them. We want the Salesforce Developer to exhibit this "customer first" mentality with internal stakeholders.
* Strong team player. We have cross geographic teams and are in different time zones. Need leaders who can coordinate and work with people across cultures, time zones and ethnicities.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
* 4-year CS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Technical Fit (combined internship + work experience): **[Add testing/class]
* Experience with Salesforce Sales & Service cloud. [Salesforce certificate is a plus]
* Custom Apex trigger/class, visualforce, flow, CPQ, SOQL, java, CSS/HTML, administration experience.
* Salesforce Lightning as well as classic development/implementation experience is a must.
* Knowledge of salesforce architecture and limitations of platform.
* Agile project management
* Experience with Change sets, ANT deployment.
* Project Documentation, flow charts etc.
* Knowledge of SOAP & REST API's and experience of SDLC.
* AppExchange & integration experience will be added advantage.
* Basic Office360/Google suite experience