Ligne de serviceInternal Firm Services
SpécialisationIFS - Brand & Communications
Niveau de managementIntern/Trainee
Description du poste & résuméA career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive (COMPANY NAME) brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the (COMPANY NAME)'s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the (COMPANY NAME) brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Be curious and try new things.
* Learn about how (COMPANY NAME) works as a business and adds value to clients.
* Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
* Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
* Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
* Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree from Communication, Visual Communication Design, or Information System from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
* For Media: had experience in managing social media (from content idea until execution)
* For Website: experienced in HTML.
* Internship period : 3 - 4 months full time internship
* Active in organisational activities
* Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
* Good in English, both spoken and written
Éducation (si vide, diplôme et/ou domaine d'études non précisé)Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certificats (si vide, certificats non précisé)
Langues requises (Si vide, langues requises pas spécifiées)
Disponible pour le parrainage d'un permis de travail ?
Une autorisation du gouvernement est-elle requise ?
Échéance de publication du poste à pourvoir
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Auditing / Accounting|
|Job duration:||4 months|