Position at (COMPANY NAME)
This internship role is envisaged as an entry-level role suitable for graduates with a passion for sustainability and data. The role is positioned within the broader Sustainability Team, to support the continued growth and development of our Climate Action Program. Key areas of focus would include data development, analysis and administration to inform and support (COMPANY NAME)'s public reporting and data-informed decision-making. In this role, we can offer candidates experience and direct involvement in key corporate programs including Carbon Neutrality, Office & Factory Carbon Reduction Programs, Renewable Electricity (RE100) and Supplier Engagement.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviours you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME).
In this role you will:
* Support the development and administration of surveys and other data collection tasks across internal functions, our supply chain and/or distributors;
* Liaise and collaborate with experienced colleagues in our global Sustainability team to gather raw data;
* Process and analyse data in accordance with agreed protocols and with direction from the wider team, to generate new insights and performance reports;
* Maintain (excel-based) master data and datasheets linked to internal and external reporting;
* Prepare and submit internal and external reports on a monthly/quarterly basis, in a timely manner;
* Administer payments linked to public reporting of data;
* Contribute data for key sections of our internal and external reports, including CDP reporting and annual Sustainability Reporting;
* Provide broader reporting and data analysis and administration support, as a valued member of (COMPANY NAME)'s global Sustainability Team.
For this role, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
* Willingness to learn.
* Attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy and integrity;
* Flexible and adaptable to a changing and dynamic work environment;
* Proficient in the use of Excel;
* Strong analysis and communication skills; and
The following additional skills would also be advantageous:
* Experience with google suite package i.e. google drive, google sheets, google docs
* Experience or skills in the area of data processing, QA/QC checks and statistical analysis and checks for inaccuracy
* Experience with Tableau and other data management tools
* Experience or a flare for data visualization
* Degree in Engineering, Science, or an equivalent or relevant qualification or experience.
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 5xx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance.
|Posted on:||27 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|