Academic Administration Internship
At CEC we believe that everyone has equal rights to fully participate in education. Our mission is to help those that are looking to forward their career and develop opportunities for growth and rewards.
Your way to impact
Using your skills, you will support the academic team as we tackle major company challenges. You will act as a core team member by collaborating with colleagues across marketing and operations in an environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility and promotes continuous learning.
What you need to bring
• Innovative & Curious - You have the desire and ability to connect and empathize with our customers.
• Analytical & Action-Oriented - You are data driven and outcome focused.
• Collaborative & Team-Oriented - You always keep the people around you informed and communicate ideas clearly.
• Inclusive - You will empathize with those around you and care about their success, as you bring people together around what’s possible.
• Develop - You will need a minimum of B2 in English. Immersing yourself in an English language workplace is what you need to get over that last step towards fluency.
Duties and responsibilities
Directly assist the academic team daily
Organise and manage various data entry protocols, such as student database
Open and close school buildings in a timely manner
Prepare books and welcome packs for new students
Prepare documents for students and deliver them to classrooms
Learn from a friendly team with tens of years of experience
Speak and write in English daily in a professional setting, while having the support of 25 teachers
Become proficient in Microsoft Office and our in-house software
Come join our dynamic team, learn English, meet people from all over the world, enjoy the craic!
• You have at least B2 level of English with very good speaking skills. Candidates take the CEC placement test to confirm level.
• The ideal candidate will be willing to learn all about the systems and procedures in the school and to ensure that all procedures are carefully followed. Full training will be provided and you will learn aspects of various departments to provide back up in these areas when necessary.
• You will have good interpersonal skills, be organised, a good communicator and have good customer service skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail will be important for this role
• You will be outgoing and confident, reliable and a team player
• The Academic Department is an extremely busy department with a wide variety of work and workloads vary from day to day therefore flexibility it essential.
|Posted on:||29 Oct 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job starts:||As soon as possible|
|Job duration:||6 months|