Are you passionate about technology and communication? We are seeking highly motivated, adaptable, self-starting individuals who love learning about the latest and greatest technologies and sharing what they learn with others!
As a Developer Advocacy intern, you will learn all about developer advocacy, why it's important, how it works, and build content for developers across multiple mediums. The goal of developer advocacy is to create meaningful and impactful content that helps developers achieve their goals. If you love to experiment and share knowledge, and want to expand your toolkit, this role is for you!
What we are looking for in you
* In the process of receiving a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have strict and continual attention to detail in crafting and proofing materials
* An interest in audio engineering and content production via blog posts, in-person/digital talks, live streams, podcasts, and more
* A proven ability to collaborate and connect with people from diverse professional and educational backgrounds
* Curious with a strong desire to learn, adapt and grow
What you'll find at (COMPANY NAME)
* A crash course in developer advocacy and exposure to the many different areas developer advocates are involved in
* Learn about (COMPANY NAME) and the modern database ecosystem
* Mentorship from incredible team members, including senior management who are passionate about helping you learn and grow
* Gain insight from some of the most significant people in the tech industry through our Speaker Series
* Discover community with your fellow interns and have a fun summer attending events like Broadway shows, pizza tours, and arcade nights
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we're committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees' wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it's like to work at (COMPANY NAME), and help us make an impact on the world!
*(COMPANY NAME), Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
|Posted on:||05 Mar 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|