Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As a Product Support Associate, you will work in a technically challenging and rewarding environment supporting our customers across a variety of mediums. This role would suit candidates with a diverse and varied skillset. A success candidate will have evidenced strong customer service skills, a technical mindset and an ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment. The role will require flexibility to adapt to tasks, processes and requirements which reflect the global nature of the product support organisation.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Providing professional, courteous and prompt technical support (via multiple channels) for the Sales & Procurement or PLM & MAN product family.
* Collaborating with fellow support colleagues both locally and globally and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
* Document technical solutions via the (COMPANY NAME) Knowledge Management Strategy.
* Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention
* Maintain poise and professionalism in all customer interactions.
* Adapting to business needs is a requirement, shift work / weekend work may or may not apply.
* Engage with and help drive customer support initiatives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* 3rd level degree in IT related discipline
* (COMPANY NAME) qualifications such as SAPTEC, TERP10 or similar advantageous.
* Strong communicator and a skilled listener.
* Outstanding customer interaction skills.
* Analytical outlook with good aptitude for problemsolving.
* Teamwork mindset.
* Ability to work in a global team across multiple time zones.
* Prior internship or fulltime experience in Technical Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance of up to 2 years beneficial.
* Experience in ABAP or other (COMPANY NAME) environments helpful.
* Previous experience with Knowledge Management strategies.
* Experience working with customers across multiple channels desired. (Chat, Virtual sessions etc.)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Procurement, QA, Technology, Entry Level, Operations, Quality