EF International Language Campuses are seeking a dynamic individual to join us as a Customer Support Coordinator.
Great customer support at EF is all about putting yourself in the shoes of our students who may be leaving home or coming to Ireland for the very first time. Your job is to ensure that we take the best possible care of them. From the moment they book a course at our Dublin school to the day they leave to go back home, we want our students to have a seamless and memorable experience. That means before departure, ensuring all reservation details are correct, accommodation and airport transfers are booked, paperwork is completed, and our students are ready to have the time of their lives. Once they are here you will be the person to greet them every day at reception with a smile and to help them with any questions or issues they may face. You will be the person who can fix anything!
This role is ideal for candidates looking to strengthen skills in customer service & student welfare, visa compliance and general office management.
You will be working in a fast-paced international environment where you can develop your communication and administration skills while being part of a dynamic, fun and passionate team.
* Minimum C1 English
* Outgoing & confident personality
* Ability to work well within a team
* Strong customer service skills and truly caring about customers
* Able to multitask and enjoy working in busy & varied environment
* Highly organised with attention to detail
* Creative & energetic, able to think on your feet
* Able to handle difficult situations, remain calm and positive under pressure
* Excellent communication & people skills
* Flexible attitude toward work
* Liaising with sales offices to confirm student reservations
* Managing student documentation
* Supervising student transfers
* Taking part in weekly student inductions
* Helping to train and mentor interns
* Daily customer service with students and suppliers
* General administrative tasks
Launch your international career by applying today and stepping into our network of established and experienced schools. Join us on our mission: to open the world through education!
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to Garda vetting and character reference checks