Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
What we can offer you?
* Career progression - At (COMPANY NAME) we are known for offering employees the tools and support to develop in their career
* Training - each employee will have a development plan that involves a mixture on-the-job learning and knowledge-based training
* Supportive environment - we encourage expression, collaboration, individuality and diversity - we have over 63 nationalities & 47 languages here (COMPANY NAME) Ireland
* Working on world class cloud products and services within HANA environment - enhancing your technical and (COMPANY NAME) knowledge
* On-site canteen with free lunch, gym and lots of other great benefits!
What a day in a life of an HANA Support Associate looks like:
* Providing professional, courteous and prompt technical support (via multiple channels) for the HANA Database product and associated technologies
* Collaborating with fellow support colleagues both locally and globally and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
* Supporting our customers across Incidents, Expert Chat, Schedule an Expert and other platforms
* Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution
* Documenting technical solutions via the (COMPANY NAME) Knowledge Management Strategy
* Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers
* Adapting and adjusting to business needs is a requirement, shift work / weekend work may or may not apply
How to be successful in our application process?
You will be a strong communicator (oral/written) to support our growing HANA customer base. Having previous customer support experience is essential. To be successful in this process you need a technical understanding and good business acumen.
This opportunity will suit a fast learner who is self-motivated, has personal drive, a multi-tasker and has strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You will be part of a diverse global team environment; being an active contributor that enjoys learning from colleagues and sharing customer experiences is very important. If you have a passion for learning new concepts and technologies in this progressive market, then (COMPANY NAME) is for you!
Essential to this role:
* Prior internship or fulltime experience in Technical Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance of up to 2 years ideally
* Bachelor's degree or higher with a technical discipline required
* Knowledge of basic Transactional SQL and Linux based operating systems
* Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues
* Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
* Solid skills in one or more of the following areas is desired:
* Hands-on experience in one or more database technologies
* Understanding of RDBMS concepts
* Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX based operating systems
* Knowledge of multiple programming languages is desirable (Java, shell scripting, C, C++)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Java, Developer, Technology, Entry Level