To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking to hire an Audiovisual Engineer intern to join the Audiovisual Engineer team. This support role is accountable for all audio/video technologies that enable our business to collaborate effectively between internal and external customers, primarily responsible for the implementation, support, administration including vendor management, and life cycle management of audio/video hardware/software. The candidate should drive continuous improvement and growth of the company through strong technical skills and experience in the industry. The candidate must see projects through all stages, including defining requirements, drafting and presenting technical proposals, deploying and maintaining the best solutions. A strong commitment to technical excellence and teamwork will be required, as this individual will be involved in AV design review, implementation, influence and operational improvement within the Business Technology (BT) Organization.
* Take ownership of the audio/video technologies in project deployment. This includes working alongside architects, integrators, and other engineers for a design review and implementation that aligns with company's vision and growth.
* Analyze, design, test, install, document, implement and support the global converged network.
* Define and create SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to operate A/V in the production environment (change, upgrade).
* Gather requirements, create and communicate scopes of work, quotes, change orders, and documentation (A/V schematic).
* Consider and recommend new technology needs and solutions for the anticipated needs of the business.
* Develop technical solutions documents as well as overview documents that describe solutions to business. Prepare and maintain up-to-date documentation for internal and external customers detailing the configuration of deployed solutions.
* Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
* Demonstrate problem resolution skills
* Develops high-level project timelines and resource estimates. Develop product refresh schedules. Consistently deliver on assignments.
* Enrolled and working towards a BS in Computer Science or related field (2023 Graduate)
Audio/visual - (interest in the space) - particularly in a virtual setting, gaming consoles
* Basic understanding of web application security
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Ability to be a team player, motivate people, ensure accountability and achieve results
* Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
2 years of computer/network experience in troubleshooting, resolving the end-user issues in productivity tools such as meeting tools (Cisco Webex, Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Team), and desktop productivity tools (Microsoft Office 365, Google Suite). Follow thru with process, standard, and change control in the production environment.
* General experience with (COMPANY NAME) platform
* Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
* Familiarity working in a Continuous Deployment pipeline
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||11 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|