Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) is the 16th Most Valuable Global Brand for 2019 (https://nxxx.xxx.xxx/xxxx/xx/xxx-xxxxx-xx-xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx/). It is the Global Market Leader in Enterprise Application Software, the Top Cloud Vendor and Leading Mobility Vendor, with offices and labs located worldwide (COMPANY NAME) serves over 260,000 customers in 190 countries, including 86% of the Global Fortune 500 and 98% of the 100 most valued brands. 74% of the world's transaction revenue touches an (COMPANY NAME) system (http://wxx.xxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx-xx/xxxxxxxxt)!
The (COMPANY NAME) community of employees, partners and customers is vast - the (COMPANY NAME) Community Network (http://sxx.xxx.xxm) has over 2.5 million members and the Americas' (COMPANY NAME) Users' Group (http://wxx.xxxx.xxm) has over 3,700 member companies in more than 17 industries.
The worldwide Product Support team of ~3000 is committed to the success of our customers through outstanding technical support. We are not merely a Call Centre! We actively investigate customer issues by mastering diverse technologies and by working intensively with the products we offer. We measure our success by customer satisfaction.
Make a difference - become a member of the (COMPANY NAME) Community and help the world Run Better (https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xx-xxxxxxx4)!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Responsibilities, success factors and competencies can include the following, but may be customized due to regional or business need.
1) Incident Solving
* Resolve known errors by means of (COMPANY NAME) Notes, Knowledge Base articles, info docs derived from solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI, or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
* Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions
* Achieve a good level of customer satisfaction
* Attend e-Learning Lessons, Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training and Coaching
* Share and document knowledge through creation of WIKI entries and Knowledge Base articles
2) Additional Tasks
* Participate in weekend support/ 24x7 support activities
* Report errors to development organizations
* Participate in Knowledge Management (WIKI content, Knowledge Base Articles)
3) Support Without Incidents
* participate in projects aimed at achieving the organizational vision.
* Carry out new tasks as requested e.g. participate in Real-time support (chat) in cooperation with an experienced support engineer.
* Get certified in Classroom Training or e-Learning Lessons regarding incident processes
You should expect to do many of the following:
* Meet, work and talk with colleagues and customers from all around the world!
* Master (COMPANY NAME) software that is being used by industries, governments and multinational companies around the globe.
Be part of a small, tight-knit team of professionals
* Working collaboratively to provide solutions to customers.
* Learn new skills and technologies that will open paths to many new possible careers. The learning never ends - you are expected to continuously learn and up-skill during your time here.
* Get involved with (COMPANY NAME)'s active Community and experience what it is like to be early talent at one of the biggest software companies in the world.
* Get the small startup feel with big enterprise backing.
* Innovate and create new tools that will help (COMPANY NAME) run simple. Anything you can think of to make the business run better will get (COMPANY NAME) support.
* Join the global (COMPANY NAME) Family and become an ambassador for the Support Organization.
* Ownership - Take ownership of the decisions you make.
* Accountability - Be accountable for the actions you take.
* Responsibility - Take responsibility for the end results or outcomes.
* University degree or College diploma program in Computer Science, Business and Technology, or related areas. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
* Fluency in German (intermediate to advanced)
* Excellent diagnostic and technical analysis skills
* Ability to assess, plan and troubleshoot while collecting information about the customer issue
* Familiarity with general IT concepts
* Solid understanding of Internet technologies
* Familiarity with general business terms and processes
At least one of the following subject matter:
* Databases ((COMPANY NAME) HANA, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, ASE, MySQL, etc.)
* Operating systems (Windows Server, Linux, AIX, etc.)
* Object-oriented programming (Java, C++, ABAP, etc.) and programming logic
* (COMPANY NAME) Fiori/UI5
* (COMPANY NAME) Products & Solutions ((COMPANY NAME) NetWeaver, (COMPANY NAME) Business Suite, (COMPANY NAME) BusinessObjects, etc.)
* SSL certificates
* Familiarity with Networking and Connectivity troubleshooting (Proxy, Web Dispatcher, Cloud Environments)
* Familiarity with Web Service
* Familiarity with SOAP Messages
* Experience working in Customer Service and Support organization
* Knowledge of business WORK EXPERIENCE
* 0-2 Years.
* Experience in (COMPANY NAME) CRM, (COMPANY NAME) ERP or other vendor ERP solutions
* Experience working with customers in a support environment is a plus
* Previous internship or work experience would be an asset
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, Intern, Oracle, Database, Technology, Entry Level
|Posted on:||20 Oct 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|