Because you belong at (COMPANY NAME)
The Who, What, Where and Why
(COMPANY NAME) is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Support Intern to join our Customer Support team and assist customers with their queries about the (COMPANY NAME) Platform functionality and usage. You will serve as the voice of (COMPANY NAME) to our customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a top communicator with a passion for technology to join our EMEA customer support team for an internship position.
* A technology lover with an interest in making their first steps in the high-tech world.
* Strong communications skills. Written and verbal - in English. Additional languages are a plus.
* Eager to become a part of a multi-cultural, multi national team.
* Passionate about working cross functionally with Engineering, Product Management, and Sales, and sometimes with similar cross functional teams from partner organizations.
* Desire to learn and understand the intricacies of customer care.
* Comfortable working in high-paced and dynamic environments.
* Former Experience in Customer Support/Care- a huge plus.
As a Technical Support Intern, you will:
* WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Help our customers use our interfaces and assist them with questions related to their account configuration and other technical problems reported, ensuring that they are able to understand the platform's functionality and get the most out of their (COMPANY NAME) experience.
* Leverage your empathy and communications skills to address customer issues and provide feedback
* RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Prioritize customer interactions to expedite urgent customer needs
* BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate with your teammates and the (COMPANY NAME) Product and Engineering teams via Slack and other tools to resolve customer issues.
You will also:
* Have the opportunity to start your way in a fast paced, rapidly growing, constantly changing Tech company even if Computer Science was not your major in College.
* Get to know the nitty gritty of the customer service world and gradually become a professional.
* Understand the world of customer communication through the (COMPANY NAME) platform.
* Based on performance and need - Eventually become a Full-Time employee at (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is offering an Internship of 3-6 months or longer depending on need.
The support team is vital to (COMPANY NAME)'s continued growth. We work closely with engineering and product to ensure that (COMPANY NAME) products are effectively supporting our customers' businesses.
(COMPANY NAME)'s platform empowers the world's developers with tools for building cutting-edge communications applications. We only succeed at (COMPANY NAME) when our customers succeed. An outstanding customer experience with our products as well as our service is an integral part of why customers choose (COMPANY NAME), and your role is critical in ensuring their success here.
(COMPANY NAME) is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in time dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at (COMPANY NAME). Come join us.
This position will be located in our Dublin office. Around the world, (COMPANY NAME) offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used (COMPANY NAME) to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. (COMPANY NAME) has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, (COMPANY NAME) is enabling innovators across every industry - from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations - to reinvent how companies engage with their customers
|Posted on:||02 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|
|Job duration:||3 months|