To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Products and Technology
DevOps / Release Engineer
DevOps / Release engineers are skilled in release methodologies and can perform most tasks required of release engineering - whether operational, process oriented, or project-based. They may represent release engineering in discussions with other groups; and can independently lead and direct small and medium-sized projects within release engineering. Their project results are complete and well-documented. Similarly, processes are well-documented and repeatable. Tools and software are scalable, robust, and well- documented. The candidate is expected to continually strive to improve tools and processes and foster relationships with other areas by building strong networks. They direct and mentor junior members of release engineering and are the point of contact within release engineering for one or more areas.
(COMPANY NAME) is an extremely fast-paced environment with high demands of our release engineers. A successful candidate has experience in such an environment and is motivated in their own delivery of quality in everything that they do. DevOps / Release engineers at sxxxxxxxxx.xxm are the cornerstone of the technology teams with tremendous responsibility and high visibility.
* Build/configuration/administration of a highly complex core application and multiple products with new products coming online all the time.
* DevOps support to hundreds of extremely talented developers, quality engineers, systems engineers, and project/product managers on the (COMPANY NAME) development infrastructure, processes, and application.
* Gateway for releases into multiple, geographically-dispersed production datacenters.
* Administrator for hundreds of instances of testing environments.
* Management and expansion of the existing infrastructure that supports our ability to turn concepts into code and deliver quality to our customers.
* Ability of writing code and develop scripts to solve automation issues, using minimum of Python, or GO or equivalent (such as Java, C++ coding skills).
* This job has duties which could rotate to weekends. Proper compensation or time shift is in place for weekend coverage.
* Knowledge/experience; of Java-based, on-demand applications.
* Knowledge/experience working on Unix platforms.
* Knowledge of Perforce, SVN, Clearcase, CVS, or GIT.
* Ability to support Development Operations: dev, test environments, mission-critical internal tools administration in a Help Desk, and zero downtime framework.
* Strong command of code branching architecture.
* Knowledge/experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python or GO) required.
* Knowledge/experience supporting an on-demand environment is highly valued.
* Knowledge/experience with orchestration and remote execution: Saltstack, Ansible, Fabric or similar.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or other related field
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under deadlines.
* RHCSA, RHCE strongly preferred.
* Coding skills in Java, C++ or equivalent
* Strong customer-focus.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||24 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|