To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
What is a Systems Team Intern?
The Systems Team Intern is responsible for supporting the Systems team in their KLO (keep the lights on), project and enhancement work. You will be a valued member of a team that ensures the internal (COMPANY NAME) staff have a fully supported server infrastructure.
This will require technical skills in server operating systems (Linux/Windows), virtualization (eg, VMware), scripting languages (shell, python) and soft skills in teaming, customer management, reporting and documentation.
Knowledge of Terraform, GitHub, Kubernetes and AWS EC2/Lambda/S3 technologies an advantage. Knowledge of Agile methodologies and ceremonies also an advantage
(COMPANY NAME) Business Technology has a wide variety of operations and engineering units in systems, storage and network , database management, security, audio visual and collaboration and mobility. Understanding an supporting these customers is essential to our success.
During term 1, as an intern you'll spend most of your time doing the following activities:
* Shadowing and supporting fellow engineers in triage, execution and closure of customer support cases
* Supporting the teams Feature & Enhancement goals
* Growing technical skills in OS platform delivery and support
* Taking on Corporate Project tasks (working alongside senior engineers)
* Contribute to the team knowledge base and documentation
* Learning (COMPANY NAME) products and tools such as GUS, Wave and Service Cloud/Supportforce and take a role in enhancing our use of these tools
* Taking time to build new skills via Trailhead or any learning forum on offer via (COMPANY NAME)
* Learn & Develop analytical, reporting and presentation skills and take a role in producing reports and documents to support operations
* Learn & develop fundamental skills to build relationships with stakeholders across Business Technology
What are we looking for as a team member?
We are looking to hire individuals based on positive attitude, willingness to learn and, an ability to adapt to new technologies.
Below are some of the requirements and skills we expect Systems Team Analyst to demonstrate:
* Understanding of Change Management in IT
* Creativity and Innovation
* Curiosity and appetite to learn and adopt new skills
* Understanding of your customers and their requirements
* Strong communication skills and an ability to organize work efficiently
* An ability to foster good relationships with team mates and customers alike
* Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results
* Take ownership in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives
Futureforce is (COMPANY NAME)'s global university recruiting program dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, Futureforce recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||18 Feb 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|