University Recruiting Specialist
At (COMPANY NAME), our people are the foundation of everything we create, and it all starts with who we hire. We are looking for a University Recruiting Specialist to join our Recruiting team. You will be responsible for hiring interns and new grads into (COMPANY NAME). This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who is motivated by the satisfaction of connecting students and individuals early in their careers to exciting opportunities at (COMPANY NAME).
What you will be doing
* Hire interns and new grads for a variety of teams ranging from engineering to specialized business functions
* Collaborate closely with hiring managers as a talent advisor in understanding and meeting their hiring needs
* Build an efficient and targeted candidate pipeline using creative sourcing techniques with diversity of candidates in mind
* Lead recruiting full-cycle from sourcing to close
* Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to hiring partners on open positions and recruiting initiatives
* Execute various UR hiring programs that may include campus outreach, driving our participation in key events and conferences, and growing our employment brand among students
* Actively engage with our interns and be a resource to them throughout their internship at (COMPANY NAME)
* Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
What you should have
* 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
* Experience developing UR programs with a focus on diversity
* Ability and interest in light domestic travel within the US
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to prioritize your work in a rapidly changing environment that requires constant context switching
* You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
* BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. (COMPANY NAME) will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
(COMPANY NAME) is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications - a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use (COMPANY NAME) to bring the right people together with all the right information. (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how (COMPANY NAME) makes teams better connected, visit sxxxx.xxm.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at (COMPANY NAME)