Would You Like to Play a Key Role in a Finance Team for the World's 2nd Largest Food and Beverages Company? We are now on the lookout for a FP&A Intern to join our team for a 2020 Internship, in our Little Island site.
We are the concentrate team in (COMPANY NAME) (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of (COMPANY NAME)'s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of (COMPANY NAME) products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world
Let's be frank. (COMPANY NAME) is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Our placements offer students the opportunity to experience the fast-moving environment of our Innovation Finance team, where you will be involved in costing new products for global markets
Key Responsibilities will include some of the following:
* Perform as part of a team to identify continuous improvements in the underlying systems
* and operations processes to drive efficiencies and quality in the reporting cycle.
* Provide Finance support to the Innovation, Transformation, Operations, Procurement &
* Supply Chain teams
* Provide support & holiday cover to the finance team, enabling a broad training and
* understanding of the operations finance & planning processes
* Applicants must be part of a university work placement programme for a minimum duration of 6 months. Preference is for a student to be working towards an accounting degree or similar financial qualifications
* Strong general systems skills including high level of proficiency in ME excel & powerpoint
* Strong numeracy skills
* Strong interpersonal skills (both written & verbal)
* Strong personal organisation (time management, productivity and prioritization)
* Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives.
* Systematic and disciplined approach to problem solving
* Good data analysis skills, including the ability to determine whether data is robust or not
* Will be keen on future career in finance, in particular keen on future study (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc).
* Thoroughness and accuracy focused
* Ability to integrate well within a team environment.
* Self-starter with ability to work autonomously, as well as being flexible
For more information about Pepsi Jobs go to: wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxm
All applications must be submitted online.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable