Position at (COMPANY NAME)
The purpose of this job is to provide reporting and analytical support to Finance Managers of the Regions. From a commercial standpoint, the position will give you an opportunity to work in close contact with the realities of world-famous names from the consumer electronics industry, international distribution groups and channel partners. You will be part of a multinational team, who live daily with the pace of innovation, technology and product design. With a fast-moving, innovative culture and strong balance sheet, (COMPANY NAME) is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital experiences they care about.
The primary business interactions in that position are Business Finance Managers, Key Account Managers, Marketing Teams. From a functional side, there are frequent interactions with the global finance team and controllership.
This is a 12 month contract to begin with.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME).
In this role you will:
* Help the Finance Team to stay on top of current performance with accurate and most recent data
* Partner with the team in owning planning process, tracking tools, analysis and reporting dashboards
* Prepare and review activity pipeline, special deals funnel, ad-hoc analysis requests with KAMs
* Lead and facilitate customer revenue, channel modeling and product planning exercise
* Engage into development of new tracking, analytical, reporting tools and dashboards
* Special projects on regional in budgeting tools / dashboards / data-based analytics
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
* University Degree or last year of Bachelor / Master Program, preferably in Finance / Economics
* Prior internship experience in finance or budgeting is a plus
* Solid practical knowledge of XL, familiar with Google Docs and Tableau
* Fluent in English
* Enjoy fast changing business context
* At ease in communication with management
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 xxx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance.
|Posted on:||05 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|