(COMPANY NAME) is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country's growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries. (COMPANY NAME) is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers' cross-border business. It is looking for new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
We are looking for people who have just graduated and are interested in Quantitative topics or Business administration.
Teamworking, problem solving and analytical skills are what we are looking for in our new colleagues.
You will be joining a highly focused treasury team, with immediate focus on understanding current quantitative models, and improving current daily processes, by automation.
You will give support to the Team on:
* Daily cashflow and forecasting analysis
* Daily and monthly P&L reporting
* Responsible for the daily input of the Banks transaction in the Front Office Systems.
* Assisting the Treasurer in meeting the Banks funding requirements through the Bank's Debt Issuance programmes
* Assisting the Treasurer in the execution of Money Market instruments, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange products and Bonds
* Understanding and interrupting new Regulatory requirements and Market developments
* Supporting the Department in dealing with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
What you will learn
* You will be able to learn the dynamics and activities of the team;
* You will learn the specifics of your role;
* You will develop familiarity with the platforms specific for your role.
Collaboration is in (COMPANY NAME)'s DNA. This is why our mission is to share the ideals and intentions that guide us in our work.
We evaluate our success based on how much we can invest to create an economic system in which everyone is able to express their potential.
We are looking for someone with:
* Third Level Degree (Quantitative or Business)
* Highly numerical, strong analytical, attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Strong IT proficiency, Strong MS Office skills particularly in Excel. VBA an advantage.
The selection process is divided in two phases: you will carry out a digital video interview and, if successful, we will invite you to an interview with colleagues from the concerned structure. In any case, you will receive feedback regarding your application.
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team
|Posted on:||13 Oct 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|